SofSURFACES is seeking a technical individual who has the ability to get things done efficiently and accurately.
This person must be adept with administration and paperwork, and a natural problem solver. The successful candidate will be highly organized with a keen attention to detail, in addition this person must thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. This individual will be responsible for creating accurate quotations, responding to customer inquiries regarding product details, material installation, billing and freight information. If you feel that you would be a perfect fit, please respond to the following questions/requests: • Examples that illustrate that you are a highly organized person.
• Examples that illustrate you have a natural talent at paying attention to detail.
• Why you are interested in working at sofSURFACES.
• Why you think you would thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
*Submissions with unanswered questions will not considered.
• AutoCAD Experience (Basic understanding of AutoCAD functions)
• CRM Experience- Salesforce experience preferred, alternate CRM experience is also beneficial.
• ERP Experience- SAGE experience preferred. Working knowledge of SAP, or Microsoft Dynamics is also beneficial.
• Sales Experience
• Basic Understanding of Construction
• Phone Conversation Skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Fast typist: 55(+) words per minute. • Driver’s License • Bachelor’s Degree
40 hours per/week.
Occasional travel (3x's per year) Room for growth.